Monday 20 June 2016

Monday

Monday's assignment

Good afternoon everyone,

This week, we will be talking about the writing mechanics. 
Let’s start by a short writing assignment to reflect your learning 
experience in this classroom.
Write one to two paragraphs on your experience in Workplace English class.
 Use the following questions as guidance to narrow down your scope in your writing.
  • Why did I join this classroom?
  • What is/are the skills/knowledge I wanted to improve?
  • How much improvement have I accomplished? 
  • How long did it take me to improve them?
  • What special segments/parts/activities/assignments in the classroom 
  • that have helped me to develop my language?
  • What are the things that you still want to work on? 
  • Add any ideas or suggestion that you have to  improve your learning experience.

My name  is Monique. I am one of the students in Workplace English class.
To improve my language skill, I decided to attend LINC program.
I have been here for more than six months.
This class helps me extend my vocabulary and improves my writing skill.
 Also, I made some nice friends. We spent wonderful time together.
The most interesting part I enjoy is discussion activity.
I like the way how people share their own opinions or experiences.
It not only helps us practice our speaking skill, but also allow us to acknowledge each other.
The radio listening and writing parts are the hardest activities to me,
because those two segments are my weakness.
 However, I believe that it takes some time to improve these listening and writing skills.
Therefore, Hala-my dear teacher, keep me with you forever.
I will keep working on listening and writing in future and I am satisfied with everything
that the class provides now.    


No comments:

Post a Comment