Friday 18 September 2015

Turkmen artist Durdy Bayramov

I have been in Canada for so long, this is the first time to visit an art museum. The art exhibition is open in a decent house located on 2647 Bayview ave. when we walked into the house, there were many photographs hanging on the wall. I couldn't wait to enjoy this artist' s work, so I didn't pay too much attention on photograph studio. When we went to the upstairs, the things were changed. The whole area was so colourful, light and warm. Every room had a topic attracted the people's eyes. The flower room is my favourite. how a portrait looked like depended on where you were standing. On the different angle or distance, you would see it differently. Another room which I was interested in was fruit room. we could see the artist wasn't only focus on the fruit but also the background. for example, the artist would like to use a blanket as the background. He gave us all the details of the blanket so that the fruit in the middle would be very visualized. From every work he did, you might know what kind of artist he was. he was so kind and his heart was full of love. His daughter told us so many stories behind the portraits that was fascinating to me. I was so honour that I was invited on that day. Thanks Joseph for giving us a chance to visit this unique art museum.





No comments:

Post a Comment