Tuesday 24 May 2016

present tense

Tenses

Task 1:

Write one paragraph using simple present ONLY. Describe five or more routine or habitual actions that you practice.

I drink a cup of warm water every morning when I get up.  Then, I drive my kids to the daycare. After that, I come to school  for studying English till 2:30pm. When people have kids, they almost don't have their own time. However, I enjoy the time with them as a mom. I read children stories every night for my son before he falls asleep. I always wake up at midnight, because I have to breastfeed my daughter. I am tired, but this is life. 

Task 2:

Write one paragraph using present progressive ONLY. Describe your classroom and your peers.

we are doing computer work about English language tenses. Rosie and Luna are discussing the tasks on the blog in Mandarin. Nelly is setting a new blog with Lucy's help. Everyone is focusing on their tasks and working so hard. Hala is checking her emails while she is sitting on the chair. Yucho is signing the attendant sheet right now.  

Task 3:

Write one paragraph using present perfect ONLY. Share five things that you have never tried, visited, eaten, or done and why.

I have never visited Egypt yet. I have dreamed about the pyramid  and mommies which I have never seen. Also, I have never ride camels before, because I want to know how fast they can run. I haven't gone to thousands island. My husband has encouraged me to travel with him a long time ago. I have taken care of my children for 3 years, so I haven't had time to watch movies in a cinema. I haven't found a job because I haven't taken enough effort to do that. 

Task 4:

Write one paragraph using present perfect progressive ONLY. Share five things that you have started in the past and have been doing till the current time.

I have been studying English for 10 years because English is not easy to learn. I have been living this condo with my husband for five years. In this building, I have been using their facilities. Additionally, My children have been going to churchill chums day care for a couple of years. The teachers have been teaching them and playing with them. I have been enjoying the time with my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment